- Pie Crust
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Bag of Spinach
- 1 Package Bacon (or 1/2 pound of sausage)
- 1 Bag of Cheese
- Bake the bacon.
- Bake pie crust.
- Saute the spinach.
- Mix eggs, chopped bacon, spinach, and 1/4 bag of cheese in mixing bowl.
- Place 1/4 bag of cheese on baked pie crust.
- Put mixture on top of cheese in pie dish.
- Put rest of cheese on top.
- Cover with tin foil in dome shape. Leave opening to vent.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for a few minutes to brown the top.
In Depth How To, With Pictures!